Monday 31 December 2012

Another year

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm optimistic for this next year and it can only get better!
I've had hard years, sad years, strange years, happy years. This year was a bit of everything.

2012 was special because:

  • I introduced my little girl, Eliana, into the world. New Years last year I was pregnant and I was so over 2011 and all of the bad things in it- but I knew 2012 was special because my little beauty would be here. I'll never forget 2012 for that reason.
  • My husband has been living with me 9 months now, without being separated or having to travel! That's something we've wanted since 2007.
  • I learned 934759879 recipes which I love.
  • I lost and gained some family, as well as got to spend precious time with my parents and brother.
  • Aside from my best friend being across the country, I've seen her and missed her in 2012 and I'm grateful. 

Who knows what 2013 will bring, whether it's (and we surely hope it is) travel to Saudi, or another baby, or school, or reaching my goal weight- I'm excited, and nervous because I know what a whole year can bring. 

Here's to wishing everyone an amazing year to LIVE. 

2 comments:

  1. I may be all the way on the other side of the country, but really I'm always with you Bridgette. And my snark and sass is only a phone call away. Happy New Year Bridgette! may it bring you all the joy you and your family so greatly deserve <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love you! Happy New Year my love! I wish you a year of love, adventure, health, and happiness. xoxox

    ReplyDelete