Friday 9 November 2012

Well, Hello!

Besmillah

This all started because my husband advised me to get a hobby.

I've been a mother for 5 beautiful months, a wife for over 2 years- and I haven't actually done much in terms of 'fun' or 'something for me' in a little while. I've been a little snippy, a little aggravated. Bored. So, it's probably best that I take my husbands advice and get off of his back.

I guess I was just inspired, I've been reading blogs- the anonymous nonparticipating reader- for a long time now. I practically rely on them to pass the time between soccer games (where husband goes silent and all is forgotten) and maghrib until isha.

This is where people can learn about me, read about what I've done and what I'll do. It'll document our travel to Saudi inshallah. It will be something for my friends, family, and my husband to look at. Mostly it's just something to pass the time, to spare me boredom. A hobby. 

So, to all of you that don't sleep in my bed, see me every morning, hear me on the phone: here is an introduction!

I'm Canadian through and through.
My name is Bridgette and I love my name.
I love food to an excess.
I enjoy (truly!)  being a mother and wife.
I love adventure.
I'm a muslimah.
I'm pretty young.
I have crazy parents.
I'm extremely blessed and I have known great loss.
I'm only getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment